Do NOT stand around like a dumb-ass “VICTIM”, a deer-in-the-headlights mentality.
This is how to challenge –
1. Line up at least TWO Witnesses, who agree to sign Affidavits and testify in court. THREE or four is better, in case somebody cannot make it at the last minute.
2. Record everything. Video recorder preferred, but audio as an absolute minimum.
3. Before your Property is bid on, DEMAND answers from the Auctioneer to these questions –
A. What is your full name? Do you have ID?
Do you have a Business Card?
B. By what authority do you sell my Property?
According to the Deed of Trust, only the Trustee has that power.
Do you have a Power of Attorney (PoA), Contract or Letter of Appointment from the Trustee?.
4. NOTICE THEM that they are TRESPASSING ON TITLE, YOUR Title.
A. It is better to notice them via a formal, written –
NOTICE & DEMAND TO CEASE AND DESIST
Have one of the Witnesses serve them.
B. If you cannot do that, then at least notice them verbally –
“YOU ARE HEREBY NOTICED TO CEASE AND DESIST FROM THIS SALE.
Any attempt to sell my Property will be considered Trespass on Title.
You will be held fully liable, both personally and in corporate capacity,
for my personal injury, fraud, breach of trust, breach of contract,
and for any other violation of my rights and of the law that are applicable.”
5. If they continue to proceed, then have one of the Witnesses bid on the Property –
A. Have TWENTY-ONE DOLLARS in Gold or Silver with you.
This can be 21 Morgan Silver Dollars “junk grade” that
Or you can use a $20 Gold Double-eagle coin, plus a Silver Dollar.
you can purchase from a Coin Dealer for 630 FRN’s today
(DO NOT WAIT TO PURCHASE. This price is a FIRE SALE!)
Sales tax is charge for purchases under $1,500.
B. The Witness will then bid “TWENTY-ONE DOLLARS IN GOLD/SILVER”
“I have the MONEY right here with me.” (Show the Auctioneer.)
C. Understand that this is a VALID BID. This is more REAL MONEY,
than all the FRN’s in all the banks in the entire WORLD.
The Auctioneer MUST take this bid, or else the auction is a fraud.
But more on that at another time.
6. Transcribe the auction proceedings and complete the Affidavits WITHIN 2 DAYS.
This is so that everything is still fresh in all the Witness’s minds.
Execute the Affidavits under Notary seal, and file away for your court case.
7. WITHIN 72 HOURS, send a NOTICE OF FRAUDULENT SALE to all interested parties –
D. Title Company
E. Any other Claimant to Title
Notarize your copy, and send them all copies that you
“CERTIFY to be true and correct copies of the original”
Add your FEE SCHEDULE to the NOTICE and give 30 days to respond.
When they do not, then DEFAULT THEM.
8. Prepare all the above EVIDENCE for your eventual court date.
Attached is a copy of this message and Templates that you can use.
By: George …