The Clark County IAP monthly meetings are scheduled to be held the third Thursday of every month.
The August meeting will be held Thursday, August 16th at:
Ed Bozarth Chevolet
5501 Drexel Road
Las Vegas, Nevada 89130
near 95 and Ann Road
It will start at 6:15 pm and must close at 7:45 pm.
Fund Raisers- We will discuss how to plan fund raisers.
Meeting location – We need to find a location that will allow us to have more time.
Phone tree – Set up a phone tree program
Campaign materials – brochure template and signs
Candidate training – training candidates using videos and training materials
CCIAP events – we need to plan events and schedule them
Any new business.
Please RSVP using this link to facebook , or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or
July 19, 2012 Meeting Minutes
Location: Ed Bozarth Cheverolet
In attendance: Gregg Hughes, Jon Kamerath, Warren Markowitz, Raye Jones, Jason Reeves, Brad Barnhill, Ed Klapproth, Bill Holt, Casey Jones, Anthony Blanque, Jerry Cizek, Les McKay, and Tom Jones
Meeting called to order at 6:45pm
Minutes from July meeting were approved as emailed.
Warren Markowitz gave a Treasurer’s report. Brad moved to accept report and Jon seconded it. Motion was approved.
1. Jon made a motion that we remove Del Haderly from the Executive Committee. Warren seconded it. Motion was approved.
2 Brad made a motion to add Gregory Hughes to the Executive Committee. Warren seconded it. Motion was approved.
3. We discussed having a fund raiser at a restaurant. Gregg and Warren will check on some restaurants to use.
4. We will review David Vanderbeek’s New World Order Presentation for an IAP event in Las Vegas.
5. Brad, Jon, and Warren will set up a phone tree list for Senate District 1 so that we can start our phone call program.
6. We discussed Gregory Hughes campaign in District 1. We will start a phone campaign by calling all the independent and third party registered voters. Then we will contact the Republican Registered Voters. Finally, we will contact the Democrat registered voters. Jerry Cizek will redesign the brochure for Gregg and also create a phone message. We will contact John Lee later to ask for his help. We will contact Tony Dave for his advice.
7. All the candidates should schedule a radio interview time and date with Tom and write an article for the newspaper. Send it to Tom
1. We need to get donations and get volunteers for call and canvass.
The next meeting is scheduled for the third Thursday on July 19th.
Meeting adjourned at 7:45 pm